BLET Group Universal Life with Long Term Care
We are pleased to inform you that the Brotherhood of Locomotive Engineers and Trainmen is making available a new voluntary group insurance plan to all active, dues paying members. See the info below for Universal Life Insurance (UL) with a Long-Term Care Rider.
Trustmark Universal Life
To get enrolled, call Cornerstone at 224-770-5322.
Portability – Take your coverage with you and pay the same premium if you change jobs or retire.
One-on-one Guidance – You’ll get personalized benefit advice and assistance with the application process.
The Universal Life (UL) with Long Term Care underwritten by Trustmark provides:
- Simplified medical underwriting—only 2 simple medical questions.
- Benefits can be paid as a Death Benefit, as Living Benefits for long term care, or as a combination of both.
- Living Benefits covers expenses for assisted living, home healthcare, adult day care or skilled nursing home care.
- Up to $100,000 of member coverage.
- Can elect coverage for spouse and child(ren).
- Accrues cash value and provides you with flexible premium payment options.
- Industry leading Long-Term Care (LTC) rider included for no additional cost.
- 4% of Life insurance benefit paid monthly for up to 50 months.
- Premium never changes and you keep coverage if you leave the union for any reason.
- LTC payments do not decrease your Life Benefits.
- Pays a higher Death Benefit during working years when expenses are high and your family needs maximum protection.