Critical Illness Insurance
Group Critical Illness Insurance provides benefit to members upon diagnosis of a covered illness. These covered illnesses are typically very severe and likely to render the affected person incapable of working. Because of the financial strain these illnesses can place on individuals and families, Critical Illness Insurance is designed to help pay the mortgage, seek experimental treatment or handle unexpected medical expenses.
Around 1.5 million Americans will declare bankruptcy annually, and 60% of those bankruptcies are due to medical bills. Traditional healthcare insurance only covers some of the expenses that a member may face when diagnosed with a critical illness. Critical Illness Insurance can help cover some of those unexpected expenses.
- Guaranteed approved coverage with no underwriting required to qualify.
- Can cover spouse and children.
- Lump-sum payment.
- Tax-free benefit.
- Benefit does not offset with other benefits.
- Up to $100 annual benefit for completing a wellness exam.
- Portable coverage that allows members to retain coverage at the same rates if their membership status changes (certain stipulations apply).
What Critical Illness Covers:
Our critical illness insurance offers benefits for over 30 serious illnesses, related expenses and treatments, in each of the following categories:
- Invasive cancers
- Noninvasive cancers
- Benign brain tumor
- Second opinion benefit and more
- Heart attack and transplant
- Coronary artery bypass and more
- Major organ transplant
- End stage renal (kidney) failure
- Bone marrow transplant and more